CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
OR BY PAYPAL
You are entitled to a full refund including the initial delivery charge if you return a product unused fit for resale, or inform the us that you want to return the product, within seven working days.
(Details shown apply to the default selection)
479 in stock, immediate despatch
Marine Silicone Rubber Sealant
Dow Corning Marine is a one part, high performance, flexible silicone sealant specifically formulated for watertight sealing of marine applications. Dow Corning Marine has excellent long-term durability, offers high flexibility, good temperature accommodation (-55°C to +150°C) and excellent resistance to salt and fresh water.
Dow Corning Marine is suitable for the following SEALING applications
· Sealing around hatches and port holes
· Insulating electrical connectors
· Locking nuts and bolts against vibration
· Sealing trunking
· Sealing pipework
· In-situ gaskets for water pumps and exhaust systems
· Creating watertight joints throughout
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
· All surfaces to be sealed must be clean, dry and free from grease
· Remove nozzle and cut off end of cartridge
· Replace nozzle and cut tip to required width of seal at 45° angle
· Ensure that the sealant makes full contact with both sides of the joint
· Tooling should be carried out before skin forms
· Lightly smooth any inconsistencies to the finished bead with a wet instrument such as a spoon or spatula.
· Any excess or misapplied sealant may be removed whilst still uncured using a tissue soaked in methylated spirits.
· Cured silicone can be removed with the aid of Geocel Silicone Sealant Remover
· After completing application, ensure that the sealant is kept dry and undisturbed for at least 12 hours.
Customers who bought this item also bought: