PAY USING PAYPAL
(Details shown apply to the default selection)
465 in stock, immediate despatch
Geocel (formally Dow Corning )
Marine Silicone Rubber Sealant
Dow Corning Marine is a one part, high performance, flexible silicone sealant specifically formulated for watertight sealing of marine applications. Dow Corning Marine has excellent long-term durability, offers high flexibility, good temperature accommodation (-55°C to +150°C) and excellent resistance to salt and fresh water.
Dow Corning Marine is suitable for the following SEALING applications
· Sealing around hatches and port holes
· Insulating electrical connectors
· Locking nuts and bolts against vibration
· Sealing trunking
· Sealing pipework
· In-situ gaskets for water pumps and exhaust systems
· Creating watertight joints throughout
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
· All surfaces to be sealed must be clean, dry and free from grease
· Remove nozzle and cut off end of cartridge
· Replace nozzle and cut tip to required width of seal at 45° angle
· Ensure that the sealant makes full contact with both sides of the joint
· Tooling should be carried out before skin forms
· Lightly smooth any inconsistencies to the finished bead with a wet instrument such as a spoon or spatula.
· Any excess or misapplied sealant may be removed whilst still uncured using a tissue soaked in methylated spirits.
· Cured silicone can be removed with the aid of Geocel Silicone Sealant Remover
· After completing application, ensure that the sealant is kept dry and undisturbed for at least 12 hours.
Customers who bought this item also bought: